Sales Representative – (Southern NSW with WA travel)
Love to sell high quality products? This role involves selling the best equestrian apparel and footwear on the market. You will need the drive, influence and people skills to maintain and increase current revenue through effective assessment of customer needs.
A significant amount of rural travel is required to service our network of equine retailers and consumers, as well as attending trade shows. A typical quarter consists of at least 4-6 weeks of constant rural travel with non-travel time being used to plan, maintain relationships and develop strategies for this customer data base.
Just Country Australia, encompassing Ariat is a well-established wholesale and distribution company representing many leading international equine brands throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia. This is a full-time position, in a friendly, professional working environment. Support and training to ensure your success will be provided.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- A successful relationship builder with demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets.
- 3+ years previous sales experience and/or 3+ years of retail experience
- Rural and/ or equestrian industry experience or interest.
What you might earn?
- Attractive bonus structure and competitive salary.
- Fully maintained tools of the trade (vehicle + phone + laptop).
- All relevant travel expenses paid.
To be considered for this role, please email your cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
** No Agencies **