Sales Representative – (Southern NSW with WA travel)
Salary + Superannuation + Bonus Structure + Car + Laptop + Phone
You’re outgoing, enthusiastic, optimistic, down to earth, high spirited, and you love connecting with people.
While this product is so good it practically sells itself, you will love selling, and be keen to move our high quality equestrian apparel and footwear. You have the drive and influencing skills to maintain and increase current revenue through the effective assessment of customer needs, to both our well-established and exciting new products.
You also love hitting the road in your company-maintained vehicle – there’s a significant amount of rural travel to service our network of equine retailers, consumers, and attending trade shows is a necessity for the role. We work on a seasonal, 4 cycle year, so a typical quarter consists of at least 4-6 weeks of constant rural travel with any non-travel time being used to plan, follow up, document and develop strategies for this customer data base.
Preference will be given to the candidates who possess the following:
- A successful relationship builder with demonstrated ability to achieve significant sales targets
- Over 3 year’s previous sales experience – but we’ll consider the right person who has a knock out, down to earth personality, grit to commit and learn about a new product range, and drive to sell our product and connect with our customer community
- Rural and / or equestrian industry experience and, or interest
- 3 + years of Retail experience in the industry
What you might earn?
- Attractive bonus structure, and competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Opportunities to attend the Annual International sales meetings
- Fully maintained tools of the trade (vehicle + phone + laptop)
- All relevant rep travel expenses paid for (daily meal allowance, accommodation & other travel)
Just Country Australia, encompassing Ariat (a market leader in the equine industry) is a well-established wholesale and distribution company representing many leading international equine brands throughout Australia, New Zealand, and Asia. We are seeking a vibrant and enthusiastic person to join our successful team. An experienced sales representative with a strong track record would be well regarded.
This is a busy role and our company prides itself on providing fantastic customer service. We value our staff and promote a positive workplace culture. The role reports directly to the Brand Manager. If you are passionate about providing quality service, please read on.
This is a fulltime position, in a friendly, professional working environment. The position requires a high level of ownership and self-drive. You can make this role your own, and support and training to ensure your success will be provided. An immediate start is available.
To be considered for this role, please send a cover letter, specifically addressing any of the Criteria areas (maximum 2 pages) and a detailed current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications close 10 August, 2018. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
** No Agencies **