How to shape your Sunbody Hat
SunBody Hats are re-shapable! Wear them in the sun or rain, you can step on them and get them muddy – just wash them clean, wet them and reshape them as often as you like!
- Get your hat good and wet, inside and out.
- Crease the crown (as shown), putting the seam at the back.
- Shape the side curves like you want them. For symmetry, look at the inside of the crown while working it.
- Shape the brim by rolling the edges toward the crown.
- Exaggerate the roll, maybe even crease it, as the brim will have a tendency to uncurl some when you let it go.
The following hats are approved for reshaping
|HG4BRTCO||Reata 4" Brim|
|HG4AOKRL||Reata Oak 4" Brim|
|HG5AOKRN||Reata Oak 5" Brim|
|HG5B-OAK||Standard Palm Oak – Open Crown|
|HG5B-STD||Standard Palm – Open Crown|
|HGKC-BW2||Kids Barbed Wire Cattleman|
|HGKC-RH2||Kids Running Horses Cattleman|
|HGKC-1HB1||Kids Longhorn Cattleman – Single Longhorn|
|HGKC-BE-NTQ||Kids Cattleman Bound Edge|
|HGKC-BE-RB||Kids Cattleman Bound Edge|
|HGKC-BE-SP||Kids Cattleman Bound Edge|
Size Conversion Table
|Head Sizes (cm)||50||51||52||53||54||55||56||57||58||59||60||61||62||63|