Retailer Returns Policy
Returns Process for Retailers
Submit the online returns form to receive authorisation for a product return, or contact us by phone or email if you prefer.
- Return the item/s to us within 30 days of the date on return authorisation email or fax.
- Include a copy of your customers proof of purchase
- Returned products must be in original saleable condition with all labels/tags and packaging intact, unmarked (remove your price tag), unworn and unwashed
- Package your goods appropriately to ensure no damage to the product or its packaging while in transit to us
- The return postage/freight is at your cost unless goods are faulty
- Send returns to the following address:
Our Warranty Policy: Just Country Australia Pty Ltd will replace, credit faulty items that are within 12 months warranty from purchase date where the fault is deemed to be a direct result of a manufacturing fault or materials defect. Faulty product may be returned on a Reply Paid account at no cost to yourself.
Phone:+61 (07) 3711 8000